I completed this activity last year but there are so many presentation tools out there that I decided to do this one again.
I am super excited about this topic this year because while attending SSL this year in Buffalo I attended Mike Drezek's presentation Oh the Places You'll go... And this presentation was shown to us via Buncee! What a fantastic program! I completely fell in love with the presentation and what the program allows you to do. I also love how interactive it is and when I came home I created an account just to try it out and see if it really was that simple. AND... It is! I'm so looking forward to the fall now when I can introduce one of my classes to this program and use it to create presentation.
I created a very simple and easy Buncee so it could be shared out in our SLS- Booktalk Weekly. The presentation is only 5 slides so that the other librarians and members that read the Booktalk Weekly will be able to get a glimpse of the program. I added a background, an interactive and a sticker along with the text so I could show the different ways to use the program. I found this program to be very simple and easy to use and I feel that it would be a perfect program to use with 7th graders during one of their science projects that I collaborate on. I am looking forward to exploring this tool more and if there is enough interest I may even buy one of the memberships so I can continue to use the wonderful world of Buncee.
https://app.edu.buncee.com/buncee/acf15bfcae134cbcbb2a9be36c854ce5
I will definitely be demoing this at upcoming meetings along with showing it to the teacher at my school.
I am very glad that I chose to go to this workshop at the conference and learn about Buncee. Matt also introduced us to other tools as well but they were more about collaborating with other schools, teachers, librarians and more via the Internet. Newer tools to use other than just Skype.
So I will definitely be using Buncee more in the future. I feel sad that I didn't really learn about this until the end of the year when it won't really be beneficial to introduce it to anyone because many people already have summer on the brain
Sounds like a great workshop at SSL. Wish I could have been there this year. Buncee is fun isn't it! Nice work and glad to hear you'll be sharing this with your colleagues!
ReplyDelete